• R Morrison
    7 July 2022 at 23:02 #57122

I have just installed a new V12 pump housing from the club and all seemed well until screeching noises started. The bronze impeller keyway stripped out. It appears it had been cracked before. Anyone know of a source for a new impeller? It appears that I cannot post a photo shoot f the broken impeller.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Len Cozzolino
    9 July 2022 at 12:06 #57142

Have you tried ALan Brown. his contact details are in the Member’s Register on the website.

D R Hine
    10 July 2022 at 11:56 #57147

The impeller must have been binding
    It is a strange set up but there need to be the correct thickness of shims between the body of the pump and the engine block so that the back of the impeller is just clear of the pump body and spinning freely
    Give me a ring if not clear
    Mel Cranmer May have a apace impeller
    David Hine 07778509556

D R Hine
    10 July 2022 at 11:58 #57148

The impeller must have been binding
    It is a strange set up but there need to be the correct thickness of shims between the body of the pump and the engine block so that the back of the impeller is just clear of the pump body and spinning freely
    Give me a ring if not clear
    Mel Cranmer May have a apace impeller
    David Hine 07778509556

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.