• DavidLG45
    1 April 2009 at 12:20 #47542

Does anyone have any photos of the underside of the rear seat squab, frame etc of a LG45 as I suspect mine is not original. LG6/V12 may be similar?

Thanks
    David Eldred

Peter S30
    25 April 2009 at 18:45 #47549

Dear David,
    finally I removed the rear seat backrest and underside. I assume mine is not original either. The underside of the rear seat is covered with black cloth, so you can?t see in but at one corner it was a bit loose and I could find foam rubber cushions inside. The rear seat backrest is shown in the other photo, it has rubber foam inside too (no springs in both).
    When I had the seat away I checked the filling of the shock absorbers, one was quite low, so it was worth taking the photos
    Peter

Attached files

DavidLG45
    28 April 2009 at 11:55 #47552

Peter,

Many thanks for taking the pictures.

David

11 April 2016 at 19:06 #51859

Last year I had to replace the rear seat plywood back on my LG45 de Ville. The seat is original but the back had suffered badly from woodworm!
    I can confirm that it also had a foam rubber interior. I believe it is called Sorbo rubber and I guess Lagonda were ‘early adopters’
    Regards
    Mark

h14
    12 April 2016 at 13:04 #51860

My V12 certainly has rubber in the front seat squabs; and very comfortable they are too. Pretty certain that is how they left the factory.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.