• Richard Branch
    19 July 2022 at 09:48 #57473

There’s not much traffic on the forum so I thought I’d add a few pictures from Goodwood Breakfast Club on Sunday 17th July. Together with my 16/80 there were two other Lagondas present, a nice M45 Drophead Coupe and the well known V12 Le Mans Replica. All looking good in the sunshine and attracting a lot of attention!

Richard Branch
    19 July 2022 at 10:03 #57475

M45

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by HOST. Reason: Trying to get image to display
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by HOST.
    Richard Branch
    19 July 2022 at 10:06 #57476

Sorry, I hosted my images on Flickr, clicked in the IMG tab and then copied the URL but that clearly does not work so I am giving up. 😉

p.s. I can’t see a delete option either, else I would have deleted the entire thread to tidy up after my failed attempt at a post.

HOST
    19 July 2022 at 20:20 #57495

Hi Richard, many thanks for trying. I’ve done some research and, apparently, Flickr have stopped people ‘hot-linking’ to images on their system. As such, they wont display.

If you’d like to add any images, please feel free to upload them and they will display correctly.

Kind regards
    James ( website developer)

Richard Branch
    19 July 2022 at 21:57 #57496

Images added as attachments:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Richard Branch
    19 July 2022 at 22:05 #57502

Hi James, Surely there’s a better way of presenting images in a post?

HOST
    20 July 2022 at 10:02 #57503

Hi Richard, I can see the thumbnails are a bit on the small size, albeit better when clicked on.

I can amend the thumbnail size to make them larger.

You can use the ‘IMG’ tag, but need a url of the hosted image if stored elsewhere. Its unfortunate that Flickr dont allow hot-linking, but it’s not something that we can work around.

Michael Douglas Tuck
    28 July 2022 at 16:11 #57587

Hi Richard, Did you not see my 2 Lt “Honeymoon Coupe on the grid?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Richard Branch
    2 August 2022 at 08:58 #57612

Hi Michael, no sorry I must have had my eyes closed, or perhaps I should go to Specsavers! Were you there?

I think I may have seen this car or it’s sibling at the Aston Martin event at Wormeley a few years ago.

Rich…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.