• N P McC Paterson
    20 October 2022 at 10:25 #58582

I’m trying to prepare a supercharged 2 litre crankshaft for use.  It had the weights removed years ago, but in that process the threaded sleeves which accept the large machine headed bolts were damaged.  I have the bolts and weights, but need to get the threaded sleeves made.  They are an interference fit into the crank webs, but must have had a narrow lip on the rear side to stop them being pulled through by the bolt.  Does anyone have a drawing or a photo of their detail?  Any info/advice much appreciated.

Regards,

Nigel Paterson

Len Cozzolino
    20 October 2022 at 14:12 #58583

Hi Nigel,

John Stoneman has sent me a couple of close up Lagonda drawings that should help you out.  I’ll email you the higher definition drawings if you want.  Call John Stoneman and he should be able to help you.  You can find his details in the MEmber’s Register in the website.

Len

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    N P McC Paterson
    12 December 2022 at 15:41 #58982

Hi Len,

Thanks for the drawings, will contact John Stoneman.  Apologies for the delay in replying to you.  Best wishes for Christmas etc.

Nigel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.