• Colin M34
    6 December 2011 at 23:47 #48611

Hi Guys,

A jolly nice car. I had an LG45 SB1 saloon and you get a lot of refinement for your money with this car, though I later swapped mine for an M45 saloon. The M45 ST34 saloon is more raunchy, cruder but I think more valuable than this one. I think this one is priced about right for a working car.

I also like the LG45 SB1 body style. It is by Walter Buckingham not Frank Feely who did the drophead and then the Sanction 3 saloon.

Please let’s not see it broken up into a boy racer!

Colin M34

Julian Messent
    16 December 2011 at 15:41 #48630

Cheap as Chips!

Congrats to whoever bought it!

Julian

TVJL
    17 December 2011 at 09:47 #48633

Julian,

I agree. But, as you may very well know, this car had languished in the hands of (at least) three different dealers over the last couple of years, unsold. It was advertised at high 50s, then mid, then low. I was myself offered the car privately at slightly less than the price it made on eBay, but had other plans. It does make you one wonder about the strange state of the market at the moment.

I’d like to add my congratulations too.

Tim

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.