• Colin & Valerie Bugler
    27 January 2021 at 21:14 #42475

Hi V12 owners. My husband, Ted, is ill with Alzheimers and can no longer drive, so we have to sell our Lagonda. You may remember seeing her at the AGMs, dark green with a pale green interior, and built without running boards. She is in excellent condition and running well. Can anyone advise me approximately what figure I should ask a prospective buyer? Thank you for your help. Christine.

Kelly Dietrick
    18 June 2021 at 00:43 #45230

Dear Christine,

I have just joined the Lagonda Club but have been active with Lagondas for a very long time. I have a client that is looking for a V12 car or a V16 (like a Cadillac).

We might be interested in your car if it is still available. If you wish to contact me by phone or email my information is on my profile page.

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. If we do not purchase the car I would love to help lead you to the right people in England that could help you sell it.

All the best,

Kelly Dietrick

Colin & Valerie Bugler
    20 June 2021 at 13:08 #45238

Dear Kelly, thank you for your interest. The car is still available, and is currently being brought up to perfection by Phil Bickers at Classic and Vintage Vehicle Engineering. I could not find your e-mail address or profile, so could you e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for your help. Christine.

Kelly Dietrick
    21 June 2021 at 14:01 #45250

Hi Christine. Thank you for your response. I sent an email to the address given but it may be in a spam folder. Hope to hear back soon!

Ms. Kelly Dietrick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.