• Richard Branch
    17 September 2015 at 18:13 #51451

Having read a number of Lagonda books I am trying to further my knowledge about the mark. Having snapped this lovely machine at Goodwood last weekend I am trying to identify it. My logic so far is that it has a T8 body, the headlamp supports run through the radiator grill and there is no dynamo protruding from the front of the block. Therefore I think it’s an 3 1/5 litre but I thought they had T9 bodies and… the ribs down the centre of the mudguards are confusing me! So chaps, what is it? :

Attached files

21 September 2015 at 15:55 #51459

Hi Richard, The answer is that this is an M45A tourer registered in May 1935. It was on the Lavent Bank on Friday – in very nice condition and now owned by James and Vicki Smith – who repurchased it as James father had it from new!!
    It certainly looked very nice and well kept! :}
    Christopher H
    webmaster Lagonda Club

Richard Branch
    21 September 2015 at 16:17 #51460

Thanks Christopher, and thanks for satisfying my curiosity! It is indeed a lovely looking car, they must be very proud of it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.