• Patrick1
    15 February 2012 at 20:44 #48783

Hi all for who is interested in the cars what made by great influence and design by Wilbur Gunn

I have a made an update from my research about the Lagonda 11.1 11.9 and 12/24 survivors

Car and archive is sold

TVJL
    16 February 2012 at 11:28 #48785

Super stuff, Patrick. Thank you for posting.

Regards,

Tim

Colin M34
    16 February 2012 at 18:30 #48786

Hi Patrick,

Thanks so much for contributing you enthusiasm for early Lagondas. Here is a photo of my 12/24 around 1983 shortly after I put the Hillman body on it. I brush painted the body with coach paint and it still looks very good in the capable hands of Ken Painter. He calls it “Connie” – a lovely name. In this photo the wings had not been painted and please forgive the strange shade of green on the back wheels. This was quickly changed shortly after.

I liked the car then as much as Ken does now.

Colin M34

Attached files

Patrick1
    17 February 2012 at 07:56 #48787

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the photo. I think thats the most pretty picture of that car as it in his transformation period. I surely think that it was the best sollution putting this Hillman body on the saloon chassis. Looking back on the oldest picture of the 12/24 there wasn’ t a lot left a the Lagonda. Congratulations of your work and resque a fine Lagonda

Kind regards,

Patrick

And Tim: I a glad you liked it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.