• A M A Lead
    11 August 2010 at 16:56 #47870

    I wonder if anybody knows where I can get suitable rubbers that form the seal around the top of the windows,the ones that go in the groove on the crom tops of the doors.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.


Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.