• Bill Tomlin
    24 August 2022 at 18:48 #57906

By chance I recently met Henry Meadows grandson, John Meadows.   Is he known to the Club ?  Would any of his recollections of his father and grandfather be of interest to anyone in the Club from the historical point of view ?  I understand that he has a certain amount of family papers etc so it is a connection which might be worth pursuing by someone in the club.   I have contact details which I can forward if necessary.

Colin and Valerie
    25 August 2022 at 11:01 #57908

Best thing is to get in touch with Arnolda Davey (email  – don’t phone).   If anyone know he will.

Bill Tomlin
    29 August 2022 at 09:52 #57927

Thanks Colin and Valerie.  I cannot find an email address for Arnold.     Does anyone have this please ?
    Thanks.

D C W Humphreys
    31 August 2022 at 22:59 #57953

Hi Bill, having just looked at the members register I think that you are a club member. If correct, then if you click on the “Dashboard” tab above and then select “Members Register” you should be able to find Arnold’s email address. If I’m incorrect and you arent a member, let me know and I’ll pass your message on.

Bill Tomlin
    1 September 2022 at 09:39 #57959

Thanks very much for the reply.  I have now found Arnold’s email address and have written to him.   Sorry about the trouble !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.