• Peter Reeves
    10 June 2008 at 19:56 #47364

Hi All. I have discovered an Aladdin?s Cave of parts for the Lagonda 2.6 and 3 litre Cars both saloon and Drop-head Parts include engines, axels, external parts internal parts wire looms and most parts you may require. Parts you need jot me an e-mail and I will pass on your requirements he even has a new wind screen and one used windscreen other glass Diffs He is sending me a list of some of the parts he has and I will list them on this site. 😮

Peter

Colin M34
    11 June 2008 at 09:23 #47365

What a great find!

The Lagonda Club actively encourages owners of the post war cars so please can you consider sending Robin Cooke, the Lagonda Club Spares officer a copy of list?

I’m sure he would like to publicise their existence in his newsletter. His email address is [email protected].

Colin M34

Peter Reeves
    11 June 2008 at 11:53 #47366

Hi Colin. Yep once i find out more details on what, were and how much I will as usual pass on all details as widly as I can but the best and quickest rout is to pass on this info through word of mouth to friends and Lagonda users then use this forum for a quick reply. The chap with the parts states he is very busy so I offered to act as a go between for the time being. He also says he has some other part for pre war cars but have not investigated this as yet but its worth an email if your looking for bits which I will be happy to forward. He’s sending me a hand writen list when I get it I will post here!!

Peter Reeves
    13 June 2008 at 11:26 #47367

DB3 Ltr 1957 Lagonda parts. Some parts are interchangable with the 2.6. Every component available often restored including chassis and chassis parts/suspension/diff/servo shot blasted and stoved black ready to reassemble. Complete VB6H engine for restoration under 40k miles, gearbox, pare H6 carbs/linkages, distributor, starter motor, dynamo, regulator, etc. Rebuilt instruments, new used headlights/sidelights, re-stored mid grey leather seats/trim. New wire loom, stainless exhaust, windscreen, Avon Turbo-speed MkIV tubed 6.00 V16 tyres. Restored DB saloon body/wings/doors and new aluminium sills and wheels/hub/embellishers. Also a vast range of DB parts.
    Contact details are:
    Jeff Leeks (UK) 01494 563188 email: [email protected]

Peter

Peter S30
    16 July 2008 at 08:13 #47422

Here is the list I received, details and prices ask Jeff

Attached files

DB_Lagonda_or_Aston_DB_2_Parts_list.pdf  

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.