• SRD
    24 October 2014 at 13:27 #51061

A very fine looking Lagonda 3.0 dhc is currently for sale, or should I say under offer, at a price of ?130,000. Yes, you read correctly, suggesting a possibly higher initial asking price with Desmond Smail, who sell some wonderful cars.

I knew of a fine example sold earlier in the year for ?100,000.

This example with rebuilt engine/transmission, fresh paint, mechanicals all overhauled and the dash-board typically restored.

The interior is very much patinated and the car looks very good indeed, delightful judging from the pictures available.

The car is LB/290/1/92.

http://www.djsmail.co.uk/sales-cars/product/astonmartinlagonda3litremk2drophead/#mb%5Bshop%5D/9/

Being a serial addict of these cars, the trend is clearly mirroring AML prices overall, but typically Feltham AM cars are hard to guestimate on price especially at auction.

I note a new total of 3.0 mk2 cars made, now 36, this seem to change by the week… Am awaiting all production data to double check against my data-base, before creating some decent graphs and hopefully better figures if this is possible.

Simon

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.