• Stephen Prior
    8 July 2022 at 22:38 #57139

Can anyone help me information and/or technical manuals for Zenith UH36 carbs? My 1931 2 Ltr has been running fine for many years on these carburettors until the carbs have been completely stripped and cleaned, now we are having great trouble setting them up. They seem to be running very rich. My vintage carburettor expert friend has been defeated by them so I am hoping someone out there has a manual or other technical information I could get a copy of. Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Len Cozzolino
    9 July 2022 at 15:44 #57146

Hi STephen, Have you tried speaking with Burlen. They supply and restore Zenith carbs and they have a very handy explanation section on thier website. See http://zenithcarb.co.uk/zenserviceguide/?___store=zenith

This 5 or 6 page article explains the workings of the Zenith carb and tuning methods. It seems exactly what you are looking for and should get you going. If you’ve already read all this let me know and I’ll ask an old boy I know who may have some tips. Len

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Request to join the Lagonda Forum

To avoid rogue requests we are currently manually approving all forum applications. Please fill out your details below and we will forward a link and password to complete your application.